battery (plural: batteries)
- A device that produces electricity by a chemical reaction between two substances.
- (law) The crime or tort of intentionally striking another person.
- A coordinated group of artillery.
- An array of similar things.
- Schoolchildren take a battery of standard tests to measure their progress.
- A set of small cages where hens are kept for the purpose of farming their eggs.
- (baseball) The catcher and the pitcher together
7 letters in word "battery": A B E R T T Y.
No anagrams for battery found in this word list.
Words found within battery:
ab abet aby abye ae aery ar arb are aret arett art arty ary at ate att ay aye ayre ba bar bare barye baryte bat bate batt batter batty bay baye bayt be bear beat beray bet beta betray betta betty bey bra brae brat bratty bray by bye byre byte ea ear eat er era et eta etat eyra rat rate ratty ray re reb ret rya rybat rye ta tab taber tabret tae tar tare tart tarty tat tate tater tay te tea tear teary teat tet tetra trat tray treat treaty tret trey try trye tye tyer tyre tyte ya yar yare yate yatter ybet ye yea year yer yerba yet yett